[simpits-tech] Driving a 28vdc fuel indicator

Cris Harrison phoenixcomm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 18:05:36 PDT 2013

nope 28dc all the way have a look at this it might help
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/2195813.pdf

Enjoy
Cris H.

--

Please Note:
Any transactions over 1,000.00, or overseas transactions will be pre-paid

Mobil    :       214-635-9818
Skype ID      Phoenixcomm
AIM - ICQ     194602804

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a
habit.
Aristotle

www.phoenixcomm.net/~phnx2000/sim
www.phoenixtrading.biz / www.phoenixcomm.net / phoenixaerospace.us
Shipping / Billing Address: 921 Crawford Street, Suite 4207, Fort Worth,
Texas 76104 USA