[simpits-tech] Thrustmaster Cougar MFD's

Sean Galbraith Sean.Galbraith at pacificsimulators.com
Wed Sep 19 15:14:48 PDT 2012

I already have the screens in behind, as the Cougar MFD's will be
replacing my incomplete bezels, so win-win J

I figure it saves me having to make the bezels, wire them up and
interface them....  for the price, I don't think I could do it for too
much less.

SeanG

only thing has going for it (looks pretty)  Now if you could stuff a
display behind them (and toss the paper) it might be cool.

Cris H.
phoenixcomm.wordpress.com

09/19/12