[simpits-tech] Cockpit-Fest USA video promo

Brian Sikkema brian at sikkema.us
Wed Sep 5 11:37:12 PDT 2012

The one at the Cosmosphere is a fantastic display. I've seen a lot of Blackbirds and a few A-12s on display, and the Cosmosphere is hands down the best I've seen. It's the only one I am personally aware of that is not just sitting flat on the ground. They have theirs mounted in a 30 degree descending turn, with the nose almost on the ground, right in the entry of the museum. The lobby of the building was actually built after the Blackbird was in place. The Cosmosphere is a great museum, well worth the side trip if you are in the Wichita area with some time to spare (after stopping by Justin's place, of course).

Brian

Roberto Waltman <fsim at rwaltman.com> wrote:

Justin Messenger wrote:
> The Cosmosphere has a complete Blackbird on display

There is another at the Intrepid Museum in New York. (Check Youtube)

--
Roberto Waltman
To unsubscribe, please see the instructions at the bottom of the above page. Thanks!