[simpits-tech] Hall effect sensor question

dabigboy at cox.net dabigboy at cox.net
Tue Oct 23 17:31:15 PDT 2012

Excellent info and very informative, thanks! As a matter of fact it had occurred to me that I might use two or more sensors to cover 360*. Now if the response of the sensors at 180* does follow a steady, predictable sine angle, I can use trig functions in my code to account for it.

I think it is time to order some sensors!

Matt