[simpits-tech] Hall effect sensor question

dabigboy at cox.net dabigboy at cox.net
Sat Oct 20 15:41:21 PDT 2012

That's encouraging! What I'm really wondering is if I can actually get usable readings if I rotate magnets in a complete 360* circle around the sensor? So you tried exactly this and it worked?

The great thing about these sensors is they are tiny, weigh practically nothing, and could measure position of something without introducing any mechanical load or requiring intrusive mechanical interfacing with the thing being measured.

Matt