[simpits-tech] Any of you guys live in California?

Cris Harrison phoenixcomm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 22:32:02 PDT 2012

On 10/2/2012 6:51 PM, Sean Galbraith wrote:

> Hey Marc,
>
> I'm still keen on the F-15 throttle, the hacked one is fine....
>
> Let me know how much you're after, and I'm aware of what the freight
> worked out to.
>
> Cheers
> SeanG

Hey Sean
I have all the documentation for the Suncom F-15E Talon Stick and the
SFS dual Throttle.
the SFS is sort of the Warthog throttle. This is in my old website:
http://phoenixcomm.net/~phnx2000/sim/library.shtml
<http://phoenixcomm.net/%7Ephnx2000/sim/library.shtml> just click on the
Suncom logo. There are the links and pics of the hardware.
In my sim I'm using both of them with my own bases, and all the guts
have been pulled as I'm not going to use the parts.  I originally was
going to use Leo's BU0836A but I am thinking of using an Arduino.. but I
need the following analog inputs:

 1. /joystick //pitch//
    /
 2. /joystick roll//