[simpits-tech] Cockpit-Fest USA

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 18:10:58 PDT 2012

The event went well and plans are under way for another one in the spring. The museum director was both surprised and inspired by the enthusiasm of the exhibitors and he hopes the event will contiue to grow.

The awards went to;

Steve Blevins F-4 Phantom - Stearman Award for Best Aircraft Cockpit.

Steve Cannaby B-52 Stratofortress - Flight Safety Award for Best Simulator Cockpit.

Steve Cannaby B-52 Stratofortress - Most dramatic restoration award.

Dewey Larson A-7 Corsair - People's Choice outdoor exhibit.

Matt Bailey home built simulator - People's Choice indoor exhibit.

Chris Woodul - Spirit of Cockpit-Fest Award.

Steve Blevins had a fantastic Stearman sunset flight Saturday evening for his award.

Matt Baily it was a blast meeting you and to fly your sim. I love your python skills!! :) I look forward to many more conversations with you.

I am worn out from serious lack of sleep but it was well worth it. I was surprised so many Viperpit members flew in from out of State and it was hard to stop visiting and to go to bed.

Several of us are getting together again at Babes Chicken for dinner this Saturday evening after the Ft. Worth/Alliance airshow.

Photos will be forth coming.

Justin
http://www.simadventure.com/