[simpits-tech] Joystick interfaces...

dabigboy at cox.net dabigboy at cox.net
Wed Nov 28 18:56:05 PST 2012

---- geneb <geneb at deltasoft.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Nov 2012, dabigboy at cox.net wrote:
>
> > Don't forget the Hagstrom stuff, though she be pricey....
> >
> > http://www.hagstromelectronics.com/products/ke_usb108.html
> >
> Added. :)
>
> > Are you counting Phidgets I/O kits as well?
> >
> I'm after things that provide both analog and digital inputs that will
> enumerate as a USB joystick.  I wasn't aware they had something like this.

Ah, a straight-up joystick device, gotcha. I thought I saw something on your original list that was non-joysticky but perhaps I was mistaken. Yeah, I'm sure someone has written something for a Phidget I/O kit that makes it show up as a joystick device, but it's certainly not like this out of the box.

Matt