[simpits-tech] Interesting F-15 bit...

Freeman P.Pascal IV pascal at pascal.org
Tue Nov 20 21:17:15 PST 2012

Between the pictures and the drawing I think you could cut one on the shopbot.

Oh speaking of that. My CNC router has been up and running since August. On top of that, my wife and I made a trip to S. California to pick up a converted CNC mini mill (a Sieg X3). While there, the seller of the mill showed me a 9"x20" metal working lathe that he started the CNC conversion on but never finished due to buying a full CNC lathe. I bought it and the conversion parts for a song. With a bit more tooling I think I could build you a F15 cockpit. I also have run out of excuses for not starting my own cockpit.