[simpits-tech] A hard-fought victory!

Cris Harrison phoenixcomm at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 06:35:56 PST 2012

ok but I you had picked a different distro like Mint
all of my sound cards show up under the sound settings and I didn't have to
install anything..
Output Device:
Internal Audio Analog Stereo
5880B [AudioPCI] Analog Stereo
5880B [AudioPCI] Analog Stereo
ES1371[AudioPCI] Analog Stereo

You can find out the info you need in you Computer Settings
as well as in your /dev for the handle info

enjoy
Cris