[simpits-tech] BeagleBone Board!!

Cris Harrison phoenixcomm at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 14:46:47 PST 2012

Wow!! thats all I can say!! Or Holly Crap Batman they got it wright!!

For less than 90 bucks you can get a board that is Linux right out of the
box!! It boots in less than 10 seconds to a cloud9 IDE
the card has Angstrom Linux distro, an RJ45 (Ethernet) and 2 USB ports, one
is to connect to your host and the other is for devices, and then just a
shit load of I/O! let me explain: two I²C ports, five UARTs,  a SPI
interface, a CAN interface, eight PWM ports for motor control etc, eight
Analog-to-Digital Converters, and count them 66 general purpose Digital I/O
pins!! There are a mess of Shields but here their called Capes, an no your
Arduino Shields will not fit.

my review is on phoenixcomm.wordpress.com
enjoy
Cris H.

www.phoenixcomm.net/~phnx2000/sim
www.phoenixtrading.biz / www.phoenixcomm.net / phoenixaerospace.us