[simpits-tech] I love online auctions...

dabigboy at cox.net dabigboy at cox.net
Sun Mar 25 22:25:46 PDT 2012

Ebay is great. A couple years ago I got a Thrustmaster Top Gun gameport joystick (needed the very convincing B8 replica grip) for $0.99, plus $5 shipping. :)

It does depend on what you're shopping for.....I picked up the big Thrustmaster basic (no brakes) pedals years ago for $50 and felt like I paid too much...now they are fetching even more than that! But then I also got a Midwest Loran (and potentially, GPS) annunciator panel for $25......at all the online avionics shops I can find, it doesn't go for less than $600!!!! :-O

Matt