[simpits-tech] My Father's day present.......

dabigboy at cox.net dabigboy at cox.net
Sun Jun 17 20:34:27 PDT 2012

So for my first Father's day, my wife wanted to get me something really nice......imagine my surprise when I opened up the package to find this:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alfamatt/7390645080/in/photostream/

:)

It's from a Cessna 337 Skymaster, as evidenced by the "FRONT/REAR" labeling on each set of levers. The friction lock works perfectly, and it also has a gated feathering position on the prop levers. Now I can finally start work on my center console/quadrant. :)

And here's why it's my first Father's day:

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/599901_3765458011793_1266316008_n.jpg
(You don't have to be on Facebook to see the pic, it's a direct link.)

Happy Father's day to the rest of you dads out there!

Matt