[simpits-tech] Cockpit update

dabigboy at cox.net dabigboy at cox.net
Sun Jul 29 22:31:58 PDT 2012

Thanks Justin! This is actually the sim I am planning on taking to Wichita in September....I'm really looking forward to it! My main concern is that it might look a bit "ghetto" with the external shell not being done yet, but I may be able to get it enclosed in the next couple months.

Funny you should mention Stewart Industries, one of the guys there actually walked into the computer shop recently where I work. I still have his card somewhere, I should go get it and look them up again. How did you find them? I told the guy I had not heard of them, he said they sorta hide out up there. :) This particular individual picked up a Boeing nose section in Hawaii and is building his own sim....but the builder in OKC is not me, I wonder who else around here is building a cockpit. I have not purchased anything locally yet.

Matt

---- Justin Messenger <jjmessenger at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Matt,
That is looking very nice!! Well done!

That would be a popular sim in Wichita with Cessna being based here. I would love to have a C-172 but I have to finish the DC-8 first :)

FYI I recently picked up a DC-8 radome from Stewart Industries International in Guthrie, Ok. They said they've sold parts to a guy buuilding a som in Ok City.

Justin

http://www.simadventure.com/