[simpits-tech] Cockpit update

dabigboy at cox.net dabigboy at cox.net
Sun Jul 29 15:44:10 PDT 2012

Thanks! Yes, I love the old analog radios. I have a second navcom, a transponder, and an ADF that look similar, and all will eventually be interfaced and installed into the sim. Also the audio panel is a Collins AMR-350, and it has panel lighting as well. A couple other instruments have internal lighting, for the rest I will be using light posts. This should be a very "alive" looking sim overall with the lights on. :)

I also have a 1980's-era CDU for an Omega nav system, with a backlit keypad...now THAT is a thing of beauty!

Matt