[simpits-tech] Display news...

dabigboy at cox.net dabigboy at cox.net
Mon Jan 30 01:41:55 PST 2012

Oh my yes.....Gene, you do realize this is pretty much the holy grail of visual systems! How timely......I have been sorta bashing my head in frustration this weekend because I can't figure out a good visual system for my sim....I have almost everything else either built, in progress, or at least a good idea in my head. I was just thinking "man, if only Gene would sell kits of his visual system". :)

Any idea the price range on a short kit for the GA version? Mine would end up in front of a Learjet eventually. My main restriction is I just don't have a way to fabricate the parts.

Semi-related note: tonight my wife casually gave her blessing/acceptance for sticking a Learjet in the garage instead of insisting I save up and build another shop for it....yeeehaw! :)

Matt