[simpits-tech] Impressive Comanche sim

Timothy James Boldt timothyboldt at comcast.net
Thu Jan 26 06:06:22 PST 2012

They light up and the faceplate buttons work but the images are static. Just
the center two are monitors. The helmet is functional, too. I modified the
mic and speakers to be PC compatible and mounted the TIR LEDs.

Although, I don't run the newest version. Or the last version....or the
version before that!
I actually still run version 1.10.4. (They broke the sim in version
1.11...IMO.)

Yeah, it is a lot of fun.
And I'm a bit farther along than my site would lead you to believe.
I'm WAAAY behind on updating it. <insert sheepish eye roll here>
Among other things, I've added a slip gauge, an altimeter, and rudder trim.
I added a 4 point harness to the seat (The wife said it didn't look real
enough without it. :) ). And I've also started working on the outer shell.

Never enough hours...
Tim