[simpits-tech] Simpits Snowpocalypse...

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Wed Jan 25 06:13:16 PST 2012

On Tue, 24 Jan 2012, dabigboy at cox.net wrote:

> Man, you need a major-strength generator to keep the sim running
> throughout this situation! Why don't you move to sunny AZ? NOTHING bad
> weather-related ever happens, and you have one of the world's largest
> collections of old airplanes and airplane parts to cruise through now
> and then. :)

I don't do heat. :)

> Btw did you see the F-15 nose on ebay?

Yes I did.  Very surprised to see it!  The instrument panel has some ugly
damage, but other than that it looked good.  I couldn't tell if the rudder
pedals were in place though.  The airframe used to be an ABDR trainer at
Seymour Johnston(Johnson?) AFB and was thought scrapped in 2005.  The
serial number was painted on the inside ledge of the canopy. :)

by the clean end.