[simpits-tech] F4 & EECH

Brian Sikkema brian at sikkema.us
Thu Jan 19 21:43:48 PST 2012

Gents,

Just curious if anyone could give me a quick pointer on where I might go
to give the latest and greatest iteration of Falcon 4 a try. I know
there were several competing variations at one point, just curious if I
could get a "cliffnotes" type recap on what's out there, I figured we've
got some knowledgeable folks here. :)

Also, a bit late but EECH 1.14.1 is now out. One of the latest additions
is the ability to pipe comm through your headset while leaving all
environmental sounds to the speakers - obviously a nice touch for anyone
looking to do a helo pit.

Brian