[simpits-tech] Image warping (Was: Frustration!)

dabigboy at cox.net dabigboy at cox.net
Mon Feb 13 20:16:06 PST 2012

Cool, sounds like you've had some interesting experiences. Do you still fly? I'm a pilot as well, I find the ever-increasing price of flying somewhat prohibitive, but I do make a point to take up a plane or two every couple months or so if I can. Well if you worked on embedded systems I would guess you have some good software skills.......I will let you know if I go ahead with the screen warping plugin. I *could* always just go with 3 flat projector screens, but I've seen those in videos and I know how it would look, I just don't think I'd like it very much. A spherical would be the best of course, but I believe a cylindrical screen is a good compromise.

Matt