[simpits-tech] Hey Gene (and any other F-15 buffs)

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Thu Apr 26 08:10:34 PDT 2012

On Thu, 26 Apr 2012, Brian Sikkema wrote:

> http://gizmodo.com/5905179/watching-this-is-the-closest-youll-get-to-aerial-combat

Awesome video Brian!  Thanks for posting it!

I love the new JHMCS helmets. :)

Is there any way you could get some cockpit pics (side consoles & stick
base)?  I'd like to see how the active duty C models compare to their ANG
bretheren.  There's also been some question on the style of the SFS box
between post-MSIP II C models.  I could use a pic of the FDL Terminal
control panel too. (might be marked JDIDS)

tnx!

Buying desktop hardware and installing a server OS doesn't make a
server-class system any more than sitting in a puddle makes you a duck.
[Cipher in a.s.r]