[simpits-tech] Deedle Deedle Deedle...

Sean Galbraith Sean.Galbraith at pacificsimulators.com
Sun Apr 15 21:08:45 PDT 2012

Thanks Cris, but mine is a local updated version called a "Kahu", which
shoehorned F-16 systems into the old scooter airframe, and a lot of it
is unique to the Kahu avionics fit.  The sound however will be from
something else... it's just identifying the right sound <lol>

I will endeavor to rip the sound from the HUD tape, and post a link to
it.. then everyone can hear what it should look like :-)

SeanG