[simpits-tech] Small CRTs (Was: Just a quick update.........)

dabigboy at cox.net dabigboy at cox.net
Thu Apr 12 16:58:43 PDT 2012

---- Cris Harrison <phoenixcomm at gmail.com> wrote:

> shit man your going to tie up the pc with keyboard shit.. ok ..
> did you look at the 2 articles about using your keyboard??

Sure did.....great resources and I do understand it (I think). But I'm using an entire PC just for the FMS anyway, there are no other keyboard inputs to worry about. Sooo, might as well use them and save my $30 Arduino for something else. :)

> and instead of 28 searchs i can do it 5 with a Binary Search...
> start in the middle so it would be 14 (half of 28)
> test says is it higher or lower or equal..
> but you will have to weight the table (sort) first..
> Cris H.
> btw did you ever get to my repository..
> www.phoenixaerospace.us/downloads/nexgen

I don't think I got that link before, thank you! Now I gotta go get the login info from your other email. :)

Matt