[simpits-tech] Flightmatic sim in eBay

dabigboy at cox.net dabigboy at cox.net
Fri Apr 6 17:01:52 PDT 2012

---- Gene Buckle <geneb at deltasoft.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 6 Apr 2012, Roberto Waltman wrote:
>

> > Just saw this - Way too expensive ...
> >
> > http://www.ebay.com/itm/251032623654/
> >
> And I quote, "Bwahahahahahahahaha! *gasps*  Bwahahahahahahhahaha! *gasps*"
>
> Ahem.

Yep...ebay is a great place for a lot of stuff, but there are people who think their stuff is made of platinum or something. That's still not as bad as the guy who completely strips airframes, and sells EVERYTHING piece-meal (right down to doors and brackets and overhead air vents, all untagged, but usually for nearly-tagged prices) then tries to sell the completely gutted and damaged fuselages for $1,500 - $2,500+. Who's gonna buy that?

Matt