[simpits-tech] Common aviation gauges that are air-core?

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Thu Apr 5 08:31:58 PDT 2012

On Thu, 5 Apr 2012, Roberto Waltman wrote:

> Gene Buckle wrote:
>
>> Well those are D'Arsennault(sp?) movements
>
> D'Arsonval - (Unless they merged wit Renault. ;) )

Yep, you're correct.  It's been a loooong time since I've thought about
such things and there was a mis-naming located in that particular pigeon
hole. :)

Buying desktop hardware and installing a server OS doesn't make a
server-class system any more than sitting in a puddle makes you a duck.
[Cipher in a.s.r]