[simpits-tech] FSX instruments on a second monitor

Brian Sikkema brian at sikkema.us
Tue Sep 27 19:08:02 PDT 2011

I've started playing around with FSUIPC and WideFS, and I think I've got
an even better idea now... Fire up my netbook and throw the gauges on
there, use both of my 19" widescreen monitors for outside views! lol

Dear lord I think this is gonna head in directions I'm not ready for....
Has anyone built a computer yet that can run FSX with sliders full
right? If so specs please. *cackle* j/k... no new computers in the
future for me, not right now....

Brian