[simpits-tech] Prepar3d...

cyplesma at aol.com cyplesma at aol.com
Tue Sep 20 09:28:51 PDT 2011

uhmmmmm, that's 9.99 a month per developer

Here's a nice little overview of Lockheed-Martin's Prepar3d product.  P3D
is based on the ESP platform that Microsoft used to create FSX.  ESP was
sold to LM and shortly after the ACES team got their pink slips.

>From what I've read in the thread, REX supports P3D out of the box and it
looks like the ORBX guys are working with P3D as well.

Hell for $9.99 to try, you're not going to go wrong. :)

Here's a nice little overview of Lockheed-Martin's Prepar3d product.  P3D
is based on the ESP platform that Microsoft used to create FSX.  ESP was
sold to LM and shortly after the ACES team got their pink slips.

>From what I've read in the thread, REX supports P3D out of the box and it
looks like the ORBX guys are working with P3D as well.

Hell for $9.99 to try, you're not going to go wrong. :)

by the clean end.
Thanks!