[simpits-tech] R: R: my latest sim

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 11 12:33:33 PDT 2011

Im the first to admit I am no expert about expanded visual systems, but I am lucky to have Brad from Nthusim in town who is. My F-35 is currently in his basement set up with an 180 degree visual system (lucky dog!).

Check out the forum at  http://nthusim.com/ which is moderated by Brad, he really knows his stuff and has been experamenting with the new BMS as soon as it was released.
 Justin
www.SimAdventure.com