[simpits-tech] R: my latest sim

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 11 10:38:49 PDT 2011

David,
It is FSX with an F-35 flight model. Sorry :) I think Brad did install the new BMS over the weekend but I havent been over to look at it.  This project really makes me want a dome visual system for my F-4 Phantom sim, but it would take a larger facility than I currently have. Bummer.

Justin

www.SimAdventure.com