[simpits-tech] my latest sim

dabigboy at cox.net dabigboy at cox.net
Sat Sep 10 23:02:52 PDT 2011

That looks GREAT Justin, excellent work! I'm very interested in construction details of your screen, this is pretty much the exact design I'm going to be building once I get my Lear sim built up. Are you using Nthusim for the image warping? What is the screen made of?

Btw, I'm still working on my OpeGL network-based instrument display software, in case you want to switch to something that is easier to render on a widescreen monitor. ;) Is the sim Falcon 4?

Matt

www.SimAdventure.com