[simpits-tech] Alfa Romeo (was: FSX Acceleration pack activation...)

dabigboy at cox.net dabigboy at cox.net
Wed Sep 7 12:28:58 PDT 2011

Yep, I bought the Alfa in Tucson Arizona (no rust!!!) but moved to Oklahoma City a couple years ago. The Duettos are nice, I can certainly see the attraction there. I prefer the longer, squared-off Kamm tail of the series 2 and 3 Spiders myself.

I've been interested in the GTV6 ever since I saw a race build at my Alfa guy's shop in Tucson. The engines are actually very high performance in those from what I understand. But if I do buy another Alfa any time, it will probably be a 164S (fast sedan)....or another Spider .:)

Matt.