[simpits-tech] FSX Acceleration pack activation...

dabigboy at cox.net dabigboy at cox.net
Tue Sep 6 21:13:04 PDT 2011

Series-3 Spider........

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-ash1/v213/157/16/689855545/n689855545_985769_1754.jpg

That was taken back before it stopped working! The tranny went out about two years ago, I FINALLY managed to get it out this summer and have just finished the rebuild. Sliding it onto the engine is proving extremely difficult, but I shall prevail!

I used to be into Datsun Z cars (as can be seen in the background), but quite frankly, the little Alfa stole my heart...no more Zs now!

Matt