[simpits-tech] FSX Acceleration pack activation...

Rick Davis rd at ns.sympatico.ca
Sat Sep 3 10:19:33 PDT 2011

I guess you've already tried to activate by phone Gene?

I've gone through this about ten times now in the past 4 or 5 years. I just
keep lying to the stupid computer generated voice and say "one" to the the
how many computers is this software installed on question. Works for me
every time.

After all, is a computer generated robot going to call you a liar?