[simpits-tech] sorry to say

Joseph Fagner crease-guard at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 28 07:13:03 PDT 2011

I had that idea years ago...glad to see someone finally put it into play.  I
thought it would be a great way to get your daily exercise.  However, I
never thought about using paintball guns to fire back at you...very nice
touch.

I want one too.

Jay

Show me a man who cannot be bothered to do the little things, and I will
show you a man who cannot be trusted to do the big ones.
--Lawrence Bell, Founder Bell Helicopter