[simpits-tech] Soldering how-to

raysot at comcast.net raysot at comcast.net
Mon Oct 10 16:55:46 PDT 2011

..and don't use that cheap Radio Shack Solder! Use the professional micro solder :-)

I am sure to think of at least a dozen more by the time the night is over! =)

Tip Cleaning Paste:
http://www.frys.com/product/6011478?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

"Good" solder:
http://www.frys.com/product/4455326?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG