[simpits-tech] Deakin University's Motion Simulator

Brian Sikkema brian at sikkema.us
Tue Nov 22 01:32:02 PST 2011

Interesting. The sim looks like it's basically attached to a repainted
and "prettied up" industrial robot. Not unlike this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoA-m5iHG9s

The one in this video is just some guys messing around, but a while back
I read an article about people working on a no-kidding amusement park
ride using the same concept.

Still, pretty cool!