[simpits-tech] Hand crafted F-16 cockpit...

delor lauchang echotech1452 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 15:31:06 PST 2011

Hello,

I need help, my Thrustmaster MFD Cougar suddenly have lost its function,
some keys like 1,2,5,6,7, works but of different commands 1 brake release,
2, views, 5 flaps down, 6 flaps up, 7 kneeboard. Using it on FS9, and even
if run FS9 configuration, generic, light, or aviation still the same.

Anybody knows how to remedy this?

Thanks,

Delor