[simpits-tech] screen assembled!

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Sun May 15 08:59:25 PDT 2011

We got the screen & "spider" support frame assembled yesterday.  Wayne's
camera has a slick time-lapse feature in it, so we used it to show the
screen being assembled and test-mounted to the spider.

http://www.youtube.com/f15sim

I'll post pics of the whole thing once I get done playing gym rat this
morning. :)

by the clean end.