[simpits-tech] Anyone used FaceTrack?

Brian Sikkema brian at sikkema.us
Sat Mar 19 17:01:40 PDT 2011

>   That is pretty cool, but is this for a set of LCD goggles or something? If
> you are using a single monitor and you turn your head to look out the side
> window, obviously, you won't be able to see the screen. And if you are using
> a set up like Gene's, you don't need it anyway.

No, it's for a regular monitor, it's just using your head as a
controller. My understanding is you're not turning your head all that
far - just enough to make it understand you're looking
left/right/up/down etc.

I don't have a webcam on my PC at the moment so I haven't had a chance
to try it out yet. Will definitely be giving it a shot soon!

Brian