[simpits-tech] hall effect pot replacement...

Roy Coates roy at flightlab.liv.ac.uk
Wed Mar 9 13:23:20 PST 2011

On 9 March 2011 13:40, Gene Buckle <geneb at deltasoft.com> wrote:

> Wow, there's not much travel in that stick, is there?

Nope. The original setup used dual LVDT's for each axis. Beautifully
engineered, I almost cried ripping it all out.

It's the small movement (and lack of internal space) that makes me so
interested in the HE devices. Plus of course, should last a long long time!

Wait for the pics of the throttle/vector control!  That's a different animal
altogether!

Got a set of rudder pedals coming from a Jet Provost which makes that aspect
of the job a lot easier too.