[simpits-tech] Beta Innovations...

rip3700 at charter.net rip3700 at charter.net
Wed Jun 1 13:03:30 PDT 2011

About a year ago, a member of Viperpits talked Leo in making a special
run for those who needed to finish/complete their BI pit needs.  His
prices went "skyhigh,"  an eflux was $1000, and he added some stuff he
never had before, plus new software.  He has done some of the stuff, but
not all of it, I believe.  He has no contact with the customers, except
for that site and the person who talked him into the last run of boards,
etc.  I beleve that he has some contact with the race car sim people,
but not the aircraft sim folks.

Bob Phillips