[simpits-tech] OpenRJ

Sean Galbraith Sean.Galbraith at pacificsimulators.com
Sat Jul 30 16:10:31 PDT 2011

Hey Gene, yep seen RJGLass, but my "simple" project is FS9 based...
OpenRJ It comes with source code, so I may be able to butcher it to suit
my needs :)

It appears, after a short search of the internet it appears that this is
an abandoned project.... shame, it's really nice, and also talks to
flightgear, which may make this project into an excuse for me to use
flightgear as well :)

SeanG