[simpits-tech] Arduino and Aircore motors

Ray Sotkiewicz raysot at comcast.net
Sun Jan 30 19:10:20 PST 2011

So let me see if I got this right for the Arduino interface:

1. Write an app that extracts FSUIPC data
2. Send it via the same app to the Arduino card using the downloadable
Arduino C library
3. Build an aircore driver interface using possibly the 14-pin DIP
(Yay!) LM 1819 (PWM driver, not the analog version)
4. Connect to Arduino PWM output to the LM1819 PWM input
5. Serve and enjoy!

If that looks good(?), I'm going to pull the trigger on this...