[simpits-tech] Hey Sean...

Roy Coates roy at flightlab.liv.ac.uk
Thu Feb 24 12:54:54 PST 2011

Adding "ie" to the end of things seems to be an Oz/Nz thing.  Biker becomes
Bikie etc.

Certainly not used here in the UK.

Here, a coder is generally known as an overpaid and generally slightly weird
person who eats a shitload of pizza and works very unusual hours.

Incidentally, I was thinking more about quakes about 3.30 today.  But then I
did have a very spicy chicken sub around noon.