[simpits-tech] Arduino, Part Deaux...

Ray Sotkiewicz raysot at comcast.net
Wed Feb 23 20:13:18 PST 2011

Hmm... just figured out I can use Arduino to control some BCD to 7Seg
decoder/Drivers..... (like the 7447 / 7448)

Is it sad that I didn't even have to look those chip numbers up? Even
that the 7447 drives common cathode displays while the 7448 drives
common anode....

I used to spend my allowance at Radio shack as a kid.... I've long
forgotten the pinouts, but I could probably still recall the 7400 NAND
gate pinouts if I really tried :-)