[simpits-tech] Hey Sean...

Roy Coates roy at flightlab.liv.ac.uk
Wed Feb 23 16:31:45 PST 2011

Sean - put me in the middle of a 6.3 quake and you'd have more sewage than
you could handle.

Glad to hear that you and yours are all safe. I've only experienced one
tiddly quake (about 2 years ago) since they are heavily taxed in the UK so
we can't afford many of them.

Scared the crap outta me though so I don't envy you guys at all.

Let's hope things settle down quickly and stay settled for a long, long
time!