[simpits-tech] Arduino, Part Deaux...

raysot at comcast.net raysot at comcast.net
Tue Feb 22 16:11:32 PST 2011

Chip has a Si, So, CLK and CS so hopefully that will suffice.

Just noticed that the full 360-degree gauge output has some interesting serial data input requirements.

Major Gauge (360°)
MSB                                LSB

D11 D10 D9 D8 D7 D6 D5 D4 D3 D2 D1 D0
|Gauge |Quadrant|      Data          |