[simpits-tech] Arduino Update: no-go...

Ray Sotkiewicz raysot at comcast.net
Mon Feb 14 22:53:56 PST 2011

After a few days of tinkering I am just not overly-enthused about using
Arduino.  it's great if you want to use it for a single purpose (And
this may be where my programming skills fall short) but I don't see this
card doing much more than fulfilling a single purpose in life.. like
driving one gauge at a time....

So... back to the drawing board for driving aircores... I love how
aircores react in sims.. just wish someone would fess up as to how they
are doing it in those sexy racing sims...... PHCC anyone?

...too old to be programming something from the ground up... need
something that works "almost" now :-)