[simpits-tech] Arduino: Uber-Good News!

Ray Sotkiewicz raysot at comcast.net
Fri Feb 11 23:26:25 PST 2011

After a run to Frys, and some experimenting with R/C values in the
charge-pump & Trim circuit, I can get about  300 degrees of needle
deflection by cycling a digital output with timings between 100ms and 7ms.

There are still some resolution issues  but I think the major hurdles
have been cleared.

One CS8190 chip gave up his little life for the cause. I think it's
called 'Thermal Runaway'? (9 left :-)

I'm going to do a short video on it so folks can see this...