[simpits-tech] Fwd: Wayne - you here ??? (fwd)

Frank Riedel frank at rezultat.dk
Mon Dec 19 14:22:19 PST 2011

Wayne
Thanks for getting back ;o)
I use 1024x768 on all channel
2 desktop, the one of them on TH2G and yes... the border ... its no a prob
in my setup
there are solutions for this.... but the front dont match the left and
right side
please see this video http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4105723/VIDEO0071.3gp
Zoom is set to 0.3 on all windows left, front, right and Up

anyway cool setup ;o)

--
*Kindly Regards*
*Rezultat*